Liar, Liar, Pants On Fire, The Traitors Of America
The lies drip from his lips as though they were gospel. As though if said often enough we will believe it. Sorry, fool me once, shame on you, Fool me twice, shame on ME. I’m just not that stupid. We are hearing the exact same claims as they made against Iraq: WMD’s are coming to get you!!!! Nuclear weapons are being made!!!! Yada, yada, yada… If you believe this shit, I have a bridge here in Phoenix I’d enjoy selling you!
Have you looked at this face? I mean really looked at it? The fact that he can lie, straight faced, looking dead at you, now that’s an accomplishment! Just another reason why I can’t stand this administration. If they aren’t lieing through their teeth at us, they are trying to ram something down our throats.
It seems that there is an ongoing campaign in the White House to smear Hugo Chavez and Venezuela. governor bush wants to throw away more of the United States precious young men and women by preeminently attacking another country. We’ve already made a mess of Iraq and he wants more. F**k you bush! And the fact that they are using the same old tired bunch of lies they used for Iraq doesn’t seem to phase them at all. Now that is intelligence for you! NOT.
Do they truly believe We the People are that stupid as to continue to believe lies? Isn’t that like the boy who cried wolf? He cried wolf so many times that the people stopped believing him. Then when a real wolf showed up, it destroyed the sheep flock the boy was supposed to be guarding. We are at the “I don’t believe you any more” stage of this wolf game now.
Published on Wednesday, March 26, 2008 by The Los Angeles Times
Cheney Contradicts Facts and Findings Concerning Iran’s Nuclear Goals
by Borzou Daragahi
BEIRUT — Vice President Dick Cheney charged in an interview released Tuesday that Iran is trying to develop weapons-grade uranium, though international inspectors and U.S. intelligence services have not found evidence of such an effort.
“Obviously, they’re also heavily involved in trying to develop nuclear weapons enrichment, the enrichment of uranium to weapons-grade levels,” Cheney said, according to a transcript released by the White House of an interview done Monday in Turkey with ABC’s Martha Raddatz.
Iran insists its nuclear program is for peaceful energy production, but the U.S. and other Western countries fear Tehran will eventually develop nuclear weapons.
In its latest report, the International Atomic Energy Agency, the United Nations’ nuclear watchdog agency, says Iran is enriching uranium at its plant in Natanz to less than 3.8%, which is the level necessary to create fuel for a civilian reactor. Weapons-grade uranium is enriched to 80% or 90%.
Cheney’s comment also contradicted the assessment of U.S. intelligence agencies, which concluded in a report revealed late last year that Iran had halted its efforts to develop nuclear weapons in 2003.
The vice president’s statement was the second time in a week that a White House official has made an allegation regarding Iran’s nuclear program and its intentions that did not square with publicly known facts.
President Bush said last week that Iran’s leaders had “declared” they were seeking nuclear weapons. Iran has always denied the charge, and the White House later backpedaled, calling the president’s remarks “shorthand.”
Cheney made the remarks at the end of a 10-day tour of Middle East countries to discuss high oil prices, the U.S. military presence in Iraq and Afghanistan and the Arab-Israeli conflict. But the subject of Iran was never far from his agenda.
These are lies too. He didn’t go over there to discuss high oil prices, he went to strong arm the rest of those nations into back the USA in its bid for a war with Iran. Come on here! Wolf! Wolf! Wolf! Doesn’t make it true, no matter HOW MANY TIMES YOU SAY IT. Been there, done that, got the tee shirt to prove it!
The audacity of Dick Cheney never ceases to amaze me. Check …
4 min 34 sec
The fall guys for this was average men and women in the armed forces. They took the heat for our top brass. The brass KNOWINGLY and with premeditation ordered the prisoners to be tortured. But it was the average soldier who followed those orders who was held responsible. There is some kind of logic there, I’m sure of it, but it escapes me.
Truth is those responsible for War Crimes and crimes against humanity are still trying to do more. bush and cheney are plotting to see what they can get away with next as I write this. They are moving forward, despite the fact that over 80% of the population of The United States of America are totally against the Iraq war and war with Iran. The other 20% still have their heads in the sand!
YouTube – Countdown: Bush Possibly Guilty of Torture
I fear for our soldiers will be subjected to white torture …
Possibly? I don’t think there is any doubt left that this man IS guilty of demanding that these prisoners BE tortured.